• 19 piece TopsTools universal oscillating multitool saw blade kit
• Kit includes Fine tooth, Japan Coarse Cut and BiMetal blades
• Ideal for cutting wood, metal, nails, plastics, drywall, fibreglass, acrylics (Plexiglass), laminate
• 13mm HEX fitting system means they are designed to be the best fit for your multitool
• Professional quality multi tool blades with measurement scales (mm and inches)
• 1 x TopsTools 10mm Fine Tooth RV10F
• 1 x TopsTools 20mm Fine Tooth RV20F
• 1 x TopsTools 35mm Fine Tooth RV35F
• 1 x TopsTools 35mm Japan Coarse Tooth RV35J
• 1 x TopsTools 35mm Bi-Metal RV35B
• 1 x TopsTools 44mm Fine Tooth RV44F
• 1 x TopsTools 44mm Japan Coarse RV44J
• 1 x TopsTools 44mm Long Fine Tooth RV44L
• 1 x TopsTools 44mm Bi-Metal RV44B
• 1 x TopsTools 65mm Fine Tooth RV65F
• 1 x TopsTools 65mm Japan Coarse Tooth RV65J
• 1 x TopsTools 90mm Fine Tooth RV90F
• 1 x TopsTools 80mm Carbide Rasp RVCRT
• 1 x TopsTools Stainless Steel Scraper RVSCB
• 1 x TopsTools Stainless Steel Rigid Scraper RVSCF
• 1 x TopsTools 65mm Circular Diamond Blade RV65DC
• 1 x TopsTools Swing RVSCSW
• 1 x TopsTools Sealant Removal RVSCSEA
• 1 x TopsTools Finger Carbide Grout RVCRMT
Fine Tooth Blades (F) - best for cutting: wood, plastic, drywall, fiberglass, acrylics (Plexiglas), laminates. This fine tooth blade is excellent for clean wood cutting applications in softwood. You will use this blade for cutting: soft woods, plastics, sheetrock, fiberglass and other non metallic materials.
Japan Coarse Tooth (J) - best for cutting: wood, wood laminates, softer plastics, drywall, fiberglass. This blade has a precision ground double-row of bevelled teeth which allow for aggressive plunge cutting into wood, sheetrock and soft plastics.
Bi-Metal (B) - best for cutting: wood, metal, nails, plastic, drywall, fiberglass, acrylics (Plexiglas), laminates. Use this HSS blade if you're cutting wood with embedded nails or hardwood. This blade will get you all the way through. The HSS end-cut saw blade is great for use as a demolition cutter. Not Suitable for high strength steel (Screws, Bolts etc).
Compatible with the following manufacturers: Will fit any multitool machine that takes a 13mm HEX fitting.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH: Draper Redline (Red Machines) and any other machine that does not take a 13mm HEX fitting
|BLACK AND DECKER||ALL MODELS||NO|
United Kingdom Orders
1st Class Delivery - Free
We offer free 1st class delivery for all UK orders (Mainland UK, Scottish Highlands and Islands Only). Your order will be dispatched the same day if ordered by 16:30 and you should recieve your order between 1-5 working days. Delivery to the Scottish Highlands & Islands may take a day longer.
1st Class Tracked Deilvery - Free
If your order total is £24.99 or over you qualify for free 1st Class Tracked Deilvery. As above this is only available for UK orders (Mainland UK, Scottish Highlands and Islands Only). Your order will be dispatched the same day if ordered by 16:30 and you should recieve your order between 1-5 working days. Delivery to the Scottish Highlands & Islands may take a day longer.
Next Day Guaranteed Delivery – £9.00 + £4 per additional item.
This service excludes Scottish Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland
This service is only available for Mainland UK order. If you order before 16:30 you will recieve your order the next working day guaranteed. This excludes orders for large, bulky goods and orders being shipped to the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland. You will receive an email on dispatch of your order. Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Any orders placed after 16:30 on Friday or over the weekend will be considered as being placed the following working day.
Northern Ireland Orders
Standard Delivery - Free
We offer free standard delivery for all Northern Ireland Orders. Your order will be dispatched the same day if ordered by 16:30 and you should recieve your order between 2-5 working days.
Standard International Delivery – including Europe, North America, Far East & Rest of World.
Orders under £24.99 - Delivery charge - £7.49 + £4 per additional item
Orders £24.99 and over - Delivery charge - £10.50 + £5 per additional item
Your order will be dispatched the same day if ordered by 16:30 and you should recieve your order between 4-19 working days.
Please note that these delivery times are only guidelines and are not 100% guaranteed due to certain factors which are outside of our control.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return the unused item(s) to us within 30 days for a refund. Please get in touch with us and we will process your return. View our Returns Policy for full details.
Fine Tooth Blades (F) - Fine-cut blades with a high number of teeth ( 18 TPI ) are usually used for finishing carpentry and softer materials. Best for cutting: wood, drywall, plastics, plasterboard, fiberglass, acrylics (Plexiglas), laminates and other non-metallic materials.
Japan Coarse Tooth (J) - The double row of bevelled teeth ( 13 TPI ) allows very fast, precise and aggressive cutting into a wide range of materials. Suitable for wood, wood laminates, softer plastics, sheetrock and plasterboard.
Bi-Metal (B) - Long Life Blade - features high speed steel ( HSS ) hardened teeth ( 18 TPI ). This type of blade is suitable for harder wood, copper ( copper pipes ), aluminium, fibreglass, plasterboard, hard plastic ( acrylics, plexiglas ) and non-ferrous metals. The hardened teeth ensure a longer life compared to standard carbon based blades. This type of blade can be used for demolition. Not Suitable for high strength steel which includes screws and bolts etc.