• 19 piece TopsTools universal oscillating multitool saw blade kit
• Kit includes Fine tooth, Japan Coarse Cut and BiMetal blades
• Ideal for cutting wood, metal, nails, plastics, drywall, fibreglass, acrylics (Plexiglass), laminate
• 13mm HEX fitting system means they are designed to be the best fit for your multitool
• Professional quality multi tool blades with measurement scales (mm and inches)
• 1 x TopsTools 10mm Fine Tooth RV10F
• 1 x TopsTools 20mm Fine Tooth RV20F
• 1 x TopsTools 35mm Fine Tooth RV35F
• 1 x TopsTools 35mm Japan Coarse Tooth RV35J
• 1 x TopsTools 35mm Bi-Metal RV35B
• 1 x TopsTools 44mm Fine Tooth RV44F
• 1 x TopsTools 44mm Japan Coarse RV44J
• 1 x TopsTools 44mm Long Fine Tooth RV44L
• 1 x TopsTools 44mm Bi-Metal RV44B
• 1 x TopsTools 65mm Fine Tooth RV65F
• 1 x TopsTools 65mm Japan Coarse Tooth RV65J
• 1 x TopsTools 90mm Fine Tooth RV90F
• 1 x TopsTools 80mm Carbide Rasp RVCRT
• 1 x TopsTools Stainless Steel Scraper RVSCB
• 1 x TopsTools Stainless Steel Rigid Scraper RVSCF
• 1 x TopsTools 65mm Circular Diamond Blade RV65DC
• 1 x TopsTools Swing RVSCSW
• 1 x TopsTools Sealant Removal RVSCSEA
• 1 x TopsTools Finger Carbide Grout RVCRMT
Fine Tooth Blades (F) - best for cutting: wood, plastic, drywall, fiberglass, acrylics (Plexiglas), laminates. This fine tooth blade is excellent for clean wood cutting applications in softwood. You will use this blade for cutting: soft woods, plastics, sheetrock, fiberglass and other non metallic materials.
Japan Coarse Tooth (J) - best for cutting: wood, wood laminates, softer plastics, drywall, fiberglass. This blade has a precision ground double-row of bevelled teeth which allow for aggressive plunge cutting into wood, sheetrock and soft plastics.
Bi-Metal (B) - best for cutting: wood, metal, nails, plastic, drywall, fiberglass, acrylics (Plexiglas), laminates. Use this HSS blade if you're cutting wood with embedded nails or hardwood. This blade will get you all the way through. The HSS end-cut saw blade is great for use as a demolition cutter. Not Suitable for high strength steel (Screws, Bolts etc).
Compatible with the following manufacturers: Will fit any multitool machine that takes a 13mm HEX fitting.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH: Draper Redline (Red Machines) and any other machine that does not take a 13mm HEX fitting
Fine Tooth Blades (F) - Fine-cut blades with a high number of teeth ( 18 TPI ) are usually used for finishing carpentry and softer materials. Best for cutting: wood, drywall, plastics, plasterboard, fiberglass, acrylics (Plexiglas), laminates and other non-metallic materials.
Japan Coarse Tooth (J) - The double row of bevelled teeth ( 13 TPI ) allows very fast, precise and aggressive cutting into a wide range of materials. Suitable for wood, wood laminates, softer plastics, sheetrock and plasterboard.
Bi-Metal (B) - Long Life Blade - features high speed steel ( HSS ) hardened teeth ( 18 TPI ). This type of blade is suitable for harder wood, copper ( copper pipes ), aluminium, fibreglass, plasterboard, hard plastic ( acrylics, plexiglas ) and non-ferrous metals. The hardened teeth ensure a longer life compared to standard carbon based blades. This type of blade can be used for demolition. Not Suitable for high strength steel which includes screws and bolts etc.