• 2 x 10mm Fine Tooth UN10F
• 2 x 20mm Fine Tooth UN20F
• 1 x 35mm Fine Tooth UN35F
• 2 x 35mm Bi-Metal UN35B
• 1 x 35mm Japan Coarse UN35J
• 2 x 44mm Fine Tooth UN44F
• 1 x 44mm Bi-Metal UN44B
• 1 x 44mm Japan Coarse UN44J
• 2 x 44mm Fine Tooth Long UN44L
• 2 x 65mm Fine Tooth UN65F
• 2 x 65mm Japan Coarse Tooth UN65J
• 1 x 80mm Carbide Rasp UNCRT
• 1 x Mini Carbide Rasp UNCRMT
• 1 x 65mm Carbide Grout UN65C
• 1 x 90mm Fine Tooth UN90F
• 1 x Flat Scraper UNSCF
• 1 x Flush Stainless Steel Scraper UNSCB
• 1 x Sealant Removal UNSCSEA
• 1 x Blade Storage Box SWINGP
Fine Tooth Blades (F) - best for cutting: wood, plastic, drywall, fiberglass, acrylics (Plexiglas), laminates. This fine tooth blade is excellent for clean wood cutting applications in wood. You will use this blade for cutting: soft woods, plastics, sheetrock, fiberglass and other non metallic materials.
Japan Coarse Tooth (J) - best for cutting: wood, wood laminates, softer plastics, drywall, fiberglass. This blade has a precision ground double-row of bevelled teeth which allow for aggressive plunge cutting into wood, sheetrock and soft plastics.
Bi-Metal (B) - best for cutting: wood, metal, nails, plastic, drywall, fiberglass, acrylics (Plexiglas), laminates. Use this HSS blade if you're cutting wood with embedded nails and hardwoods, this blade will get you all the way through. The HSS end-cut saw blade is great for use as a demolition cutter.
Not Suitable for high strength steel (Screws, Bolts etc).
Compatible with the following manufacturers: AEG, Batavia, Bosch (Green PMF 180,190, 250, Blue GOP 250, 300, 10.8v, 18v), Einhell, Ergotools, Fein MultiMaster, Fein MultiTalent, Hitachi, Makita (TM3000, DTM40, DTM50 LXT), Milwaukee (M12, M18), Parkside, Ryobi, WORX (WX678, W679, W680, W681, HyperLock), Workzone.